- 1 Where do you sell wood on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 Where can I sell woodchips fs17?
- 3 Where do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How long do trees take to grow fs19 seasons?
- 5 How do I make time go faster in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 Can you sell wood in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 How do I sell wood chips on fs19?
- 8 Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator?
- 9 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 What is the best crop in fs19?
Where do you sell wood on Farming Simulator 19?
Woodchips. You can place trees directly into the machine selling woodchips in the lumber mill. Woodchips can be acquired from any trees, bigger or smaller, or from branches.
Where can I sell woodchips fs17?
JENZ HE 700 StA (72 000$) is one of the stationary devices that processes wood into woodchips, and sells them instantly (without having to transport them to the sawmill).
Where do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How long do trees take to grow fs19 seasons?
Planted trees are harvestable after 2 years and take 5 years to be fully grown.
How do I make time go faster in Farming Simulator 2019?
In options you can change the acceleration of time: with a maximum acceleration of 120x – one day in the game lasts 12 minutes. In Farming Simulator 19 you have the ability to control the time in the game: speed it up or slow it down – the reference point is the real time.
Can you sell wood in Farming Simulator 17?
Step 3: Selling logs or Wood Chips Finally, you want some money for your efforts and can choose to sell the logs directly or make them into wood chips. There are three drop off points for logs which all give the same price.
How do I sell wood chips on fs19?
How to sell Wood Chips in Farming Simulator 19?
- You can cut these trees into smaller pieces and load them with the crane;
- You can cut it into firewood and then load manually onto any trailer;
- You can use a wood chip machine and make wood chips;
Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator?
Selling logs Logs can be sold to either the station or the lumber yard by using a loader with a log grabber attachment to drop the logs into the train car. In order to receive the largest amount of money from logs, it is best to drop them into the train car at the lumberyard.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
Crops. In Farming Simulator 19 the player can grow plants such as: wheat, rye, oats, barley, rapeseed, corn, sunflower, soya, potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, poplar for chips and trees. In addition, you can also produce straw and grass, from which you can obtain hay and silage.
What is the best crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.