- 1 Where can I sell potatoes fs19?
- 2 Where do you sell potatoes in Farming Simulator 2015 Westbridge Hills?
- 3 How do you sell potatoes on Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 Where do you take potatoes in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 What do I do with potatoes in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
- 7 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 8 How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 10 How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 11 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 12 How do you sell a pallet of potatoes fs19?
- 13 How do you grow potatoes in the ground?
Where can I sell potatoes fs19?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
Where do you sell potatoes in Farming Simulator 2015 Westbridge Hills?
Player’s farm – The place where your silos, warehouse and chicken coop is. Two of three fields that you own from the start are close to the farm. Grain mill – Here you can sell grain, potatoes and sugar beets.
How do you sell potatoes on Farming Simulator 2019?
When you pull up your commodity page anywhere that shows a price for potatoes is where you can sell them.
Where do you take potatoes in Farming Simulator 2019?
Harvest: First remove the foliage with a haulm cutter (attached to the tractor) Then dig them up with a potato harvester (attached to the tractor)
What do I do with potatoes in Farming Simulator 19?
You will fill the planter with potatoes from the previous harvest. Potatoes are planted with a special planter, which can be found in the Potato growing technology tab: Gimme GL 420 or GL 860 Comacta. The first model is smaller and does not fertilize the field during planting. These planters are quite slow.
Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
Go to the Wool sale point. Open the big garage door on the blue building at the back of the lot (adjacent to the Wool sign). Set the cotton bale on the concrete floor just inside the garage door.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
Selling Hay It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay. A single bale of Hay sells for about $430.
How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2019?
Selling vehicles /machinery remotely – open the shop menu and press Backspace (Y on XONE, Triangle on PS4). This opens the menu where you can see all your equipment. Choose any of them and sell, but you will get -20% less money.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you sell a pallet of potatoes fs19?
To sell a Potato Pallet, it is often enough to just take it to the Sale Point. As long as the Pallet is not too far off the ground, it will trigger the sale point and its contents will be poured into it, and immediately sold for the current market price of Potatoes.
How do you grow potatoes in the ground?
To begin with, dig a trench that is 6-8 inches deep. Plant each piece of potato (cut side down, with the eyes pointing up) every 12-15 inches, with the rows spaced 3 feet apart. If your space is limited or if you would like to grow only baby potatoes, you can decrease the spacing between plants.