- 1 Where can I sell corn fs19?
- 2 How do I harvest corn in farming simulator?
- 3 How much does corn sell for fs19?
- 4 Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
- 5 Where are the sheep in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator?
- 8 What is the best crop to grow in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 9 How long does it take for corn to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 What do you use to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 What do I need to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
Where can I sell corn fs19?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do I harvest corn in farming simulator?
After four growing phases (about 21 hours of in-game time, at the “Fast” growing speed setting), Corn is ready to harvest. Harvest must be done with a special Corn Header, as there are no headers that can harvest both Corn and other kinds of crops.
How much does corn sell for fs19?
Farming Simulator 19: Profitability – crops Farming Simulator 19 Guide and Tips
|Plant||Price*||Optimal income per hectare|
Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
Go to the Wool sale point. Open the big garage door on the blue building at the back of the lot (adjacent to the Wool sign). Set the cotton bale on the concrete floor just inside the garage door.
Where are the sheep in Farming Simulator 2015?
They’re kept outside the farm ( sheep icon on the map).
- When you buy sheep, they will appear on your farm automatically.
- To do that, drive near the trough so that the back of the loader faces it.
How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
To harvest the grain, you need a harvester and a header of an appropriate model. Just like during other tasks, you first have to start the machine and then begin to harvest.
What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator?
Withered crops will turn grey. If you let your plants stay in the field for too long, they will wither. You can’t do anything with them: the field must be plowed or cultivated and sown.
What is the best crop to grow in Farming Simulator 2015?
When beginning the game, sow mainly wheat and barley, as these two plants are the most profitable at this stage. There’s not point in growing corn at all, at least when it would be used for selling. You will receive about twice as more for sugar beets and potatoes than for grain.
How long does it take for corn to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What do you use to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
Special characteristics: to harvest corn, you will need a special header and a planter. Your yields will be 15% smaller when your field isn’t plowed before planting.
What do I need to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need )