- 1 What time is the Today Programme on Radio 4?
- 2 Who presents farming today?
- 3 Can I listen to Radio 4 on catch up?
- 4 Who is presenting on Radio 4 now?
- 5 What is on Radio 3 now?
- 6 How is farming different today?
- 7 What is the schedule for Radio 4?
- 8 How do Radio 4 target their audience?
- 9 Where has Radio 4 Extra gone?
- 10 Is Radio 4 still on long wave?
- 11 Who presents Radio 4 in the morning?
- 12 What was on BBC 1 today?
- 13 Who is taking over from John Humphrys?
What time is the Today Programme on Radio 4?
Who presents farming today?
Charlotte Smith is the presenter of Farming Today. She was born and brought up in the Leicestershire village of Quorn and has been a radio nerd since her teens, when she started volunteering at BBC Radio Leicester.
Can I listen to Radio 4 on catch up?
You can listen live online and also listen again to programmes broadcast on BBC Sounds. You listen live by accessing the link in the top banner or catch up on a past programme by finding a programme in the Schedule. Many Radio 4 programmes are available as podcasts or downloads which you can listen to on most devices.
Who is presenting on Radio 4 now?
The BBC’s media editor, Amol Rajan, is to join the presenting line-up of Radio 4’s Today programme. He will become the fifth presenter of the station’s flagship news show, alongside Mishal Husain, Nick Robinson, Martha Kearney and Justin Webb.
What is on Radio 3 now?
- Early. 01:00. On air. Listen live.
- Morning. 07:00. BreakfastSaturday – Elizabeth Alker. Classical music for breakfast time, plus found sounds and the odd unclassified track.
- Afternoon. 12:30. This Classical LifeJess Gillam with Flora Curzon.
- Evening. 18:30. Opera on 3 Billy Budd from the Met.
- Late. 00:00. FreenessIcy Soundscapes.
How is farming different today?
Today, most farmers use tractors and other motorized equipment to help with field work. Tractors, combines, plows, etc. are much larger and move much faster than horses, so farmers are able to produce more food in a shorter amount of time.
What is the schedule for Radio 4?
Radio 4 Schedule
- 00:48. Shipping Forecast. 10/07/2021.
- 01:00. Not available. Selection of BBC World Service Programmes.
- 05:20. Shipping Forecast. 10/07/2021.
- 05:30. News Briefing. 10/07/2021.
- 05:43. Prayer for the Day. 10/07/2021.
- 05:45. Four Thought. Virtually Immortal.
- 06:00. News and Papers. 10/07/2021.
- 06:07. Open Country. Magnet Fishing.
How do Radio 4 target their audience?
BBC Four’s target audience is adults aged 35 and over. Its remit is to ‘reflect a range of UK and international arts, music and culture. ‘ Programmes such as the documentary series Storyville or What Do Artists Do All Day?
Where has Radio 4 Extra gone?
BBC Radio 4 Extra will be available on digital television using the same channel numbers as BBC Radio 7. Listen on Freeview and Freesat channel 708, Sky channel 0131 or Virgin Media channel 910. Some Freeview and Freesat viewers may need to perform a retune of their TV or set top box to update the channel name.
Is Radio 4 still on long wave?
Radio 4 is also available on Long Wave at 198 LW and on Medium Wave in the following locations: Aberdeen – 1449 MW. Networks.
|Radio 1||97-99 FM|
|Radio 4||92-95 FM, 103-105 FM (with local variations for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) For Long Wave and Medium Wave frequencies, see below.|
|Radio 5 Live||909/693 MW|
Who presents Radio 4 in the morning?
What was on BBC 1 today?
BBC One programmes for today
- 06:00. Not available. Breakfast.
- 10:00. Not available. Saturday Kitchen.
- 11:30. Our Food, Our Family with Michela Chiappa. Series 1: Episode 4.
- 12:00. Entertainment. Bargain Hunt.
- 12:45. BBC Weekend News. Lunchtime News: 10/07/2021.
- 13:00. Wimbledon. Ladies’ Final.
- 18:30. BBC Weekend News.
- 18:40. BBC London.
Who is taking over from John Humphrys?
BBC News regular Clive Myrie has been announced as the man taking over from John Humphrys on the long-running quiz show Mastermind.