- 1 Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 Where do you put hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What do you do with used hay?
- 4 How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
- 5 Can you sell straw in fs19?
- 6 What is straw on a farm?
- 7 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 8 How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Can I burn old hay?
- 11 What can I do with old moldy hay?
- 12 How long is hay good for?
- 13 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Where do you put hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
What do you do with used hay?
There are a host of ways to use spoiled hay in your garden to improve your soil or protect your plants.
- Mulch. Spread spoiled hay under your flowers and vegetables as an organic mulch.
- Soil Amendments.
- Make A Garden Bed.
How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
To do that, you will need bales and to make them, you will of course need either hay or straw, left on the field. Then, using a tractor with a baler attached to it, you simply have to drive around the field, collecting hay or straw. When there’s enough of it in the machine, the baler will produce a bale.
Can you sell straw in fs19?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What is straw on a farm?
Straw is an agricultural byproduct consisting of the dry stalks of cereal plants after the grain and chaff have been removed. It makes up about half of the yield of cereal crops such as barley, oats, rice, rye and wheat.
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- One can convert grass to hay with a Tedder, so Krone BigPack can convert grass directly to their hay bales. Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72 can be used to retrieve them and dump them to the barn.
- Any type of Loader Wagon can collect grass and sell them at a biogas plant at a cheap price.
How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass can be sown in an organized fashion on any existing field. This can be done with any of the Seeders available in the base game, but not with any Planters. There are also several models of Cultivators and Weeders that can sow Grass. Each hectare of Grass sown requires approximately 300 liters of seeds.
Can I burn old hay?
If you really want to get rid of it quickly you need to burn it while it is still dry. The problem I found with burning it is you must be prepared for a fair amount of fly ash and the problems that creates.
What can I do with old moldy hay?
This post is for all the old, moldy, destroyed hay that is past it’s prime.
- Bedding & Nesting material for nesting boxes, coops, hutches, and run-ins.
- Filler for the pool the pigs built.
- Mulch for yard, around trees, or in pumpkin patches.
How long is hay good for?
You can store hay indefinitely if the stack is managed correctly; although, in humid climates, using hay within three years of harvest is ideal. Hay growers need to bale it at correct moisture levels because if it’s baled too damp the hay will generate heat, which leads to molding.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
The first step in making Hay is to cut the Grass with your chosen Mower. When cutting the Grass, attach a Mower to your tractor and activate the Mower by lowering it to the ground. Afterward drive through the meadow or hire an assistant to complete the process of cutting the Grass.