- 1 Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 What can I do with old hay bales?
- 3 What do hay bales do in Farming Simulator 2014?
- 4 How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
- 5 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 6 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 7 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 Do hay bales go bad?
- 9 Can you use hay bales for gardening?
- 10 Can you burn hay bales?
- 11 What do you pick up hay bales with?
- 12 What is bale tool?
- 13 How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What can I do with old hay bales?
There are a host of ways to use spoiled hay in your garden to improve your soil or protect your plants.
- Mulch. Spread spoiled hay under your flowers and vegetables as an organic mulch.
- Soil Amendments.
- Make A Garden Bed.
What do hay bales do in Farming Simulator 2014?
hay bales can be picked up with bale forks for frontloaders and telehandlers and loaded onto the Fliegl DPW 180. Like Naval wrote, they can also be stacked with the Ursus T-127 for round bales or the Arcusin ForStack 8.12 and Arcusin FSX 63.72 for square bales.
How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- One can convert grass to hay with a Tedder, so Krone BigPack can convert grass directly to their hay bales. Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72 can be used to retrieve them and dump them to the barn.
- Any type of Loader Wagon can collect grass and sell them at a biogas plant at a cheap price.
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Do hay bales go bad?
With too much moisture, hay can spoil while baled hay can experience thermal expansion—causing it to combust and creating a severe hazard. Because of this, checking the moisture content of hay with a hay moisture meter before baling begins is an integral part of harvesting.
Can you use hay bales for gardening?
Hay bale gardens are perfect for gardeners with no space or poor soil for cultivation. Hay forms an ideal alternative to soil. Since the straw bale makes a natural pot for your plants, you can plant anywhere you have room for your bale.
Can you burn hay bales?
When hay’s internal temperature rises above 130 degrees Fahrenheit (55 degrees Celsius), a chemical reaction begins to produce flammable gas that can ignite if the temperature goes high enough. Fire is possible in hay that’s loose, in small or large bales or stacks, and stored inside or outside.
What do you pick up hay bales with?
When you cut grass, you get hay or straw – collect them with a loading wagon, a forage harvester with the right header or with a baler. This gives you bales which are convenient to load, transport, and store.
What is bale tool?
A baler or hay baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut and raked crop (such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt marsh hay, or silage) into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
Cut the grass using a mower, then either load it with a loader wagon and sell it to the Biogas Plant, or continue with the steps needed to make hay bales for your animals. Once the grass is cut, you need to tedder it so it can dry to hay and only then can your baler pick it up and produce hay bales.