- 1 Where do you take hay bales on Farming Simulator 2019?
- 2 What can I do with straw bales fs19?
- 3 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 6 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
- 7 Can you buy straw in fs19?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can you sell hay?
- 10 How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 12 How do you sell grass on Farming Simulator 2019?
Where do you take hay bales on Farming Simulator 2019?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
What can I do with straw bales fs19?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
Baling technology allows you to collect hay, grass or straw, turn them into balers, and wrap them. This gives you bales which are convenient to load, transport, and store.
Can you buy straw in fs19?
Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sell hay?
You can expect the market for hay to be very different among horse owners, beef producers and dairy producers. For example, horse owners tend to be more willing to pay a premium price for high quality than beef producers. Most states only allow farmers to sell hay produced in state.
How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
How do you sell grass on Farming Simulator 2019?
To sell Grass, simply dump it into the marked Sale Point at the Barn.