- 1 What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What can you do with grass fs17?
- 4 How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator?
- 5 How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 16?
- 7 What is straw on a farm?
- 8 Can you sell straw in Farming Simulator 20?
- 9 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 10 Can you grow grass in fs17?
- 11 Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
Grass is mowed with mowing equipment, which leaves the worked area covered with a layer of loose Grass. This can be collected with Loading Wagons. The loose Grass can then be sold, fed to Sheep or Cows, or turned into Silage.
Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What can you do with grass fs17?
Primarily, grass is used as animal feed. It can be dried up to receive hay, or placed into concrete prisms to be processed into ensilage. Both products will work well as feed.
How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator?
Grass grows by default on most of the map, between fields. It can also be sown on actual fields using a Seeder, or even with a few models of Cultivators and Weeders. It takes only 300 liters of Seeds to sow a hectare of field with Grass.
How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 16?
To begin processing Grass, you will need to cut them first with a Mower which you could purchase in the shop. Once you have the Mower, attach it to a tractor and then “activate” the Mower by lowering it to the field of grass. Drive along the meadow with your Mower to cut the Grass.
What is straw on a farm?
Straw is an agricultural byproduct consisting of the dry stalks of cereal plants after the grain and chaff have been removed. It makes up about half of the yield of cereal crops such as barley, oats, rice, rye and wheat.
Can you sell straw in Farming Simulator 20?
You can sell straw, hay and grass at the livestock barn.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you grow grass in fs17?
Whe you are ready to sow, push the O key until the correct seed is selected, such as grass. Then, sow (or use a worker to sow). You can even plant multiple crop types on the same field.
Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
Seasons 19 grass grows back of itself, just like in thestandard version of Farming Simulator 19. Just make sure that you fertilize yourpastures after harvest. If you canstart your first grass harvest early, it’s possible to harvest one more timebefore winter sets in.