- 1 How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you sell bales on Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do I sell my straw on fs19?
- 4 Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 6 What do you need for cows in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 8 Where can I dump straw in fs19?
- 9 What can I do with straw in fs19?
How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Machines for collecting bales. To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines: Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
How do you sell bales on Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant.
How do I sell my straw on fs19?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
To sell Grass, simply dump it into the marked Sale Point at the Barn.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
What do you need for cows in Farming Simulator 19?
While any amount of Grass, Hay, Silage or Total Mixed Ration is available in the Pasture, along with any amount of Water, cows will consume the best available food and produce a certain quantity of Milk.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Where can I dump straw in fs19?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What can I do with straw in fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).