- 1 Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 How do you get silage in fs15?
- 3 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 4 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 5 Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 Where do you unload bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 What can you do with bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
How do you get silage in fs15?
The primary method of producing Silage in bulk is by fermenting Grass and/or Chaff in a fermentation bunker. In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are 5 such bunkers: 4 large ones at the Biogas Plant, and a smaller one at the Cow Pasture.
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.
What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
Grass is mowed with mowing equipment, which leaves the worked area covered with a layer of loose Grass. This can be collected with Loading Wagons. The loose Grass can then be sold, fed to Sheep or Cows, or turned into Silage.
Where do you unload bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
What can you do with bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
It can only collect Grass, Hay, or Straw. While Silage bales also exist in the game, these cannot be created by a Baler (see Bale Wrapper).??, a pickup device at the front of the machine will automatically collect any Pile of valid material it encounters.