- 1 What is the point of farming in COC?
- 2 What is a farming base in clash of clans?
- 3 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 4 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 5 What is loot COC?
- 6 What is the best layout for CoC?
- 7 Is there a town hall 14?
- 8 Who is the best clash of clans player?
- 9 What is hybrid COC?
- 10 What are the types of COC bases?
- 11 Are there cheats for clash of clans?
- 12 How is COC loot calculated?
What is the point of farming in COC?
Farming is a term in which the player changes her or his attributes of attacking and defending so that s/he is mostly focused on resources, not trophies. It involves intentionally losing so that you drop down to lower levels, giving you the opportunity to attack weaker opponents.
What is a farming base in clash of clans?
The ” Farming Base ” prioritizes resources. You leave your Town Hall outside your walls, and bring your storages towards the center, protected by overlapping defenses. Usually collectors, camps, and barracks buildings are around the outside of the base. The goal of this base is to keep enemies from hitting your storages.
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
What is loot COC?
In Clash of Clans, attackers can steal a portion of your total stored loot in a raid. That amount varies depending on the defender’s and attacker’s Town Hall levels and how much loot the defender has in storage.
What is the best layout for CoC?
‘ Clash of Clans ‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
Is there a town hall 14?
TOWN HALL 14. Town Hall 14 will still have a Giga Inferno that can be upgraded 5 levels. However, when the Town Hall is destroyed, it’ll now drop a Poison Bomb that deals damage, slows enemy attacks and movement speed.
Who is the best clash of clans player?
Top Players of Clash of Clans
- George Yao also known as Jorge Yao spent six months as the number 1 ranked player in the world.
- Lee, another high ranking CoC player who asked his name not to be made public said he spend over $5000 on the game.
What is hybrid COC?
Hybrid is a base that protects both the Town Hall and Resources equally well and the Town Hall can be swapped with another building for an easy shield if needed.
What are the types of COC bases?
There are two main types of bases used in Clash of Clans, the defensive or “Trophy” base and the “Farming” base. A third type, the “Hybrid”, has features of both.
Are there cheats for clash of clans?
Short answer: no, not really. Cheat codes aren’t something Supercell have introduced to the game. With any online multiplayer games, cheating is difficult, risky, and usually not worthwhile.
How is COC loot calculated?
The amount of loot available and the loot cap of the storages is based on your current Town Hall level. Lower Town Hall levels offer a highest percentage of loot, but higher levels of Town Hall offer a much bigger cap, increasing the amount of loot available every time you upgrade your Town Hall.