- 1 Where do you put hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What are hay bales used for?
- 4 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 5 How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 8 Can you sell straw in fs19?
- 9 What is straw on a farm?
- 10 Why do farmers leave bales of hay in fields?
- 11 Why do farmers have hay bales in fields?
- 12 What can I do with old hay bales?
Where do you put hay bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What are hay bales used for?
Hay is usually gathered up into bales, and stored for the animals to eat during the winter when the grass is not growing. In many parts of the world, farmers depend on hay to feed their cattle, sheep, or horses during the long winter period.
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- One can convert grass to hay with a Tedder, so Krone BigPack can convert grass directly to their hay bales. Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72 can be used to retrieve them and dump them to the barn.
- Any type of Loader Wagon can collect grass and sell them at a biogas plant at a cheap price.
How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 19?
When you cut grass, you get hay or straw – collect them with a loading wagon, a forage harvester with the right header or with a baler. You can get bales by using on of the three machines:
- New Holland Roll-Belt 150 – creates cylindrical bales.
- KUHN LSB 1290 D – the only machine that can create solid square bales.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Can you sell straw in fs19?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What is straw on a farm?
Straw is an agricultural byproduct consisting of the dry stalks of cereal plants after the grain and chaff have been removed. It makes up about half of the yield of cereal crops such as barley, oats, rice, rye and wheat.
Why do farmers leave bales of hay in fields?
The reason they are in empty fields is that because of their good keeping qualities, you can bale them up and then just leave them where the baler spat them out until you need them – so reduces handling and storage.
Why do farmers have hay bales in fields?
Often, it’s just farmers being lazy, after harvesting a field, they like to take some rest and finish off in a few days. Rolled to store on the land, these hay bales stay in the field for longer than anticipated and provide forage for grazing animals in the winter.
What can I do with old hay bales?
There are a host of ways to use spoiled hay in your garden to improve your soil or protect your plants.
- Mulch. Spread spoiled hay under your flowers and vegetables as an organic mulch.
- Soil Amendments.
- Make A Garden Bed.