- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Is chaff a silage?
- 4 What can you do with chaff fs17?
- 5 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 What crop is the most profitable?
- 7 What vehicles are in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 Are there trucks in Farming Simulator 17?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
Is chaff a silage?
Chaff is then used to produce Silage. It cannot be sold as-is, but will make a massive profit once turned into Silage.
What can you do with chaff fs17?
When installed on a Forage Harvester, it can be used to cut down Corn fields and produce Chaff. Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Instead, it must be dumped into a Silage Bunker, compressed by a large vehicle, and then fermented for several hours – at which point it becomes Silage.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What vehicles are in Farming Simulator 17?
Vehicles ( Farming Simulator 17 )
Are there trucks in Farming Simulator 17?
A Truck is a type of Vehicle in Farming Simulator 17. Thanks to their speed, Trucks can also be used to move other (slower) vehicles and equipment around the map, by towing them on a Low Loader or similar flat-bed trailer. Farming Simulator 17 provides four different models of Trucks by default.