- 1 Where do you buy land on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 3 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
- 5 Will there be another farming simulator?
- 6 How do you harvest sunflowers in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 What animal makes the most money in Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you buy land on Farming Simulator 19?
You can buy one large field and divide it into smaller ones. To purchase the correct plot of land, go to the map view. Switch to the land view (X / left knob) and select one of them. At the bottom of the screen you will see the price information.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
Although Giants Software can be admired for its work on the franchise, and catering to fans, Farming Simulator 19 has almost no entertainment value whatsoever for gamers, no matter how open-minded you are.
Will there be another farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too. A CGI reveal teaser trailer offers a small glimpse of the new game to come.
How do you harvest sunflowers in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
What animal makes the most money in Farming Simulator 19?
In Farming simulator 19, pigs are the most demanding animals in the game. The only way you can make a decent profit out of them is by keeping the rate of reproduction high, and selling multiple of pigs.