Where do you buy land on Farming Simulator 19?
You can buy one large field and divide it into smaller ones. To purchase the correct plot of land, go to the map view. Switch to the land view (X / left knob) and select one of them. At the bottom of the screen you will see the price information.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Will there be another farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too. A CGI reveal teaser trailer offers a small glimpse of the new game to come.
Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
Although Giants Software can be admired for its work on the franchise, and catering to fans, Farming Simulator 19 has almost no entertainment value whatsoever for gamers, no matter how open-minded you are.
How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
Crops. In Farming Simulator 19 the player can grow plants such as: wheat, rye, oats, barley, rapeseed, corn, sunflower, soya, potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, poplar for chips and trees. In addition, you can also produce straw and grass, from which you can obtain hay and silage.