- 1 Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 2 Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 4 How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 7 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 8 How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
Grass harvesting is possible using only a mower and a loading wagon. You can install a front mower [make sure that your tractor allows it] (Pottinger Novacat 301 ED – 11 000$) and a back trailer, to gather the mowed grass. In case of more portions, you need to divide the process into two stages: mowing and gathering.