- 1 How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 2 Where do you take bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator 18?
- 4 How does a hay pickup work?
- 5 What do you pick up hay with?
- 6 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 7 Where do you sell straw bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 9 How do you feed cows in Farming Simulator 18?
How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
Where do you take bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator 18?
To create hay, a farmer must mow the grass of the meadow with a Mower, and then they must turn it over with the Tedder so it can dry into hay. After turning into hay, a farmer can pick it up with a Baler to create hay bales or they can use the Loading Wagon to collect it.
How does a hay pickup work?
The hay enters the baler through the pickup, and the teeth gently rake the hay from the ground to prevent the loss of leaves and ingestion of rocks or debris into the baler. Directly behind the pickup is the compressor bar, which holds the hay in place so the auger can feed it into the bale chamber.
What do you pick up hay with?
Balers are usually pulled by a tractor, with larger balers requiring more powerful tractors. Mobile balers, machines which gather and bale hay in one process, were first developed around 1940.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Where do you sell straw bales in Farming Simulator 19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How do you feed cows in Farming Simulator 18?
Cows are rather hard to breed. They can, after some time, replace pigs if you buy a big field of grass and a lot of cows. They also generate fertilizer if you bring them straw which is useful for your next crops. In order to feed them you only need grass or hay – giving them both has no impact on their performance.