- 1 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 2 Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
- 3 What is the average price for a bale of straw?
- 4 How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
- 6 Where do you sell straw bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Where can I dump straw in fs19?
- 8 Where do you put straw for cows in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 10 How much is a 1200 pound bale of hay worth?
- 11 Which is cheaper hay or straw?
- 12 Does Tractor Supply sell bales of straw?
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
What is the average price for a bale of straw?
Small square bale straw price averaged $3.35 a bale (range of $1.50 to $6.00). Large square bale straw price decreased slightly and average price was $39.00 per bale (range of $24.00 to $50.00). Large round bale straw sold for $30.00 per bale (range of $25.00 to $48.00).
How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
Selling Hay In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
Where do you sell straw bales in Farming Simulator 19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where can I dump straw in fs19?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Where do you put straw for cows in Farming Simulator 2019?
“The Primor 3570 M is a straw blower that accepts round straw bales, which can be placed into the shredder using a front loader with a bale fork. The bales are then shredded and distributed into the cow shed. The straw is necessary for the cows to produce manure.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How much is a 1200 pound bale of hay worth?
If you add to this the cost of baling, about $15 per round bale, then your cost for a 1,200 – pound round bale is now $35.30.
Which is cheaper hay or straw?
Straw is far less expensive than hay in our area, selling for under $4/square bale. Since hay is more nutritious but more expensive, we buy hay solely for the horses to eat. Since straw is cheaper, dried and therefore less likely to mold or attract moisture, we buy straw for the backyard chicken coop and nesting boxes.
Does Tractor Supply sell bales of straw?
Standlee Standlee Premium Certified Straw Compressed Bale at Tractor Supply Co.