- 1 How do you transport seeds in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where do you buy fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
- 4 What is hay used for in fs19?
- 5 How does a hay loft work?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 How do you Respawn a car in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you transport seeds in Farming Simulator 17?
Transport your Seeds: First Activate your Giant Mod in menu mod section called Brantner DPW 18000, enter the game and buy it. If you need more money you can complete some other secondary missions. If you control well your JCB and pallet forks you can load 2 pallets for strap. In total you can move 10 seed pallets.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Where do you buy fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
In one of the storage spaces by your Goldcrest Valley home you can find fertilizer stillages, which can be used to fill manure spreaders and sprayers.
What is hay used for in fs19?
If you don’t dry the grass fast enough, it can rot. As in the basic version of Farming Simulator 19, the grass can be dried and turned into hay, converted into silage in prisms or it can be sold after baling and foliating but only as silage.
How does a hay loft work?
The hayloft is filled with loose hay from the top of a wagon, thrown up through a large door, usually some 3 metres (10 ft) or more above the ground, often in the gable end of the building. The hay could easily be dropped through the holes to feed the animals.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you Respawn a car in Farming Simulator 19?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.