- 1 Can you sell grass in fs17?
- 2 Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 Where can I sell my grass bales fs17?
- 4 Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 Where can you sell grass bales fs19?
- 6 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 7 Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
- 8 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 How do you make hay on farm simulator?
- 10 How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Can you sell grass in fs17?
Grass, Hay and Ensilage Farming Simulator 17 Guide. This chapter contains a few tricks for better grass and hay harvests, and making them into ensilage – which can be sold for a good price or made into compost. Grass is the most common element of the game, but its paramount for animal husbandry.
Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 2019?
To sell Grass, simply dump it into the marked Sale Point at the Barn.
Where can I sell my grass bales fs17?
You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where can you sell grass bales fs19?
Barn is the only place if you don’t own the BGA. At most it’s around $400 per 1k liter at the barn but the price fluctuates. If you buy the BGA it’s fixed at $500.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
Seasons 19 grass grows back of itself, just like in thestandard version of Farming Simulator 19. Just make sure that you fertilize yourpastures after harvest. If you canstart your first grass harvest early, it’s possible to harvest one more timebefore winter sets in.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
How do you make hay on farm simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.