- 1 Where do you get fertilizer in farming simulator?
- 2 When should you fertilize in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where do you fill up fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you fill a sprayer in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you get manure in farming simulator 16?
Where do you get fertilizer in farming simulator?
Fertilizer Spreaders must be filled with Solid Fertilizer in order to work. This type of fertilizer is available in infinite quantities at the blue Fertilizer Tank, which can be found at your farm as well as the Garden Center. However, every liter of Fertilizer you take from the tank costs money.
When should you fertilize in Farming Simulator 17?
One should fertilize before sowing or right after, and depending on the difficulty level ( fertilization level option). In case of level 3, one needs to fertilize three times in all the stages of growth ( to gain +90% of crops). To gain the last 10%, use the plow before sowing.
Where do you fill up fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you fill a sprayer in Farming Simulator 19?
Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill. Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you get manure in farming simulator 16?
To make manure, all you have to do is feed your cows with either grass, hay, or even straw. To feed them with simple grass, the process begins with mowing the grass and then collecting the grass with a Loading Wagon onto your Tractor. Once the Loading Wagon is filled, drop off the Grass in the cow shed for their food.