- 1 What is the best time to harvest in fs19?
- 2 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 3 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 4 Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
- 5 Do you need to plow after every harvest fs19?
- 6 How do you harvest in Farming Simulator?
- 7 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 Can you attach a trailer to a harvester fs19?
What is the best time to harvest in fs19?
The harvest takes place when the plant reaches its last growth stage – that’s when it turns a characteristic yellow color. A combine with a maize / sunflower harvesting module. Harvesters are used for harvesting. All grains use the same type of harvester, with sunflower and maize requiring a suitable module.
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
Re: Ready to harvest doesn’t matter. unless you have plant withering on and if gets past that last stage you call red you will lose that crop
Do you need to plow after every harvest fs19?
Plowing is recommended after each crop of maize, potatoes, beet and reed: if you don’t plow the field, the yield will be reduced by 15%. If you play at balanced difficulty, plowing is required every third crop to maintain soil fertility.
How do you harvest in Farming Simulator?
You will need a harvester with the right attachment (a special one for a given model and type of crop – icons are listed next to each of them). A harvester moves slowly and stores crop until it is full. When that happens, use a vehicle with a semitrailer, and collect your crop.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.
How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
There are 3 Sowing Machines available in the base game. More advanced Corn Sowing Machines also cultivate the soil as they sow, removing the need to pre-cultivate it. After four growing phases (about 21 hours of in-game time, at the “Fast” growing speed setting), Canola is ready to harvest.
Can you attach a trailer to a harvester fs19?
The game features a few types of auger wagons. Your combine harvester can also tow a semi- trailer. However, you can only use auger wagons. You won’t be able to do that with regular semi- trailers.