- 1 Where can I sell chaff fs19?
- 2 Where do you dump silage in Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 What can I do with corn silage fs19?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 5 What can you do with chaff?
- 6 How do you sell silage?
- 7 What is chaff from corn?
- 8 How do you unload a chaff in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 Will there be another farming simulator?
- 10 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 11 How do you harvest corn in fs19?
Where can I sell chaff fs19?
Transport chaff right into a silo in a Biogas Plant, Sell silage by transporting it with a loader right to a tank, Try to get chaff from corn.
Where do you dump silage in Farming Simulator 15?
To sell Silage, it must be dumped into the Fliegl receptacles next to the dome-shaped structures at the Biogas Plant. Both receptacles are treated as the same selling point, so it doesn’t matter which one is used.
What can I do with corn silage fs19?
Silage can be used a feed for cows or can be sold at a sell point or to the biogas plant. It is very profitable and there’s lots of ways to make it. Silage is also a primary component in Total Mixed Ration but can be fed to cows directly too.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What can you do with chaff?
In the base game, Chaff can be produced from Wheat, Barley, Canola, Corn, or Grass, as well as mowed Grass and Straw. Chaffing Corn is the most effective of these. Chaff is then used to produce Silage. It cannot be sold as-is, but will make a massive profit once turned into Silage.
How do you sell silage?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant. Besides money, the Biogas Plant will also give you digestate – a natural fertilizer.
What is chaff from corn?
Chaff (/tʃæf/; also UK: /tʃɑːf/) is the dry, scaly protective casing of the seeds of cereal grains, or similar fine, dry, scaly plant material such as scaly parts of flowers, or finely chopped straw.
How do you unload a chaff in Farming Simulator 2019?
For unloading at a Biogas Plant, you need to buy that land. Or else you need to biy your own bunker silo. Unload chaff in them. Compact them by driving over them (or using leveler or other machinery).
Will there be another farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too. A CGI reveal teaser trailer offers a small glimpse of the new game to come.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
How do you harvest corn in fs19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)