- 1 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 2 What is trophy base in COC?
- 3 What are the types of bases in COC?
- 4 Is farming good in clash of clans?
- 5 What is the best layout for clash of clans?
- 6 Can I sell my CoC base?
- 7 What does a rushed base mean?
- 8 Who has the highest trophies in CoC?
- 9 Is there a town hall 14?
- 10 How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
- 11 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 12 Can you still farm in COC?
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What is trophy base in COC?
So basically What is a trophy base? A base which is designed in such a way that the opponent player or the attacker don’t get much trophy or sometimes don’t affect your base in any way. Generally these types of bases are built in order to increase the trophies.
What are the types of bases in COC?
Hybrid bases intend to protect both the player’s trophies and resources at the same time and is the most typical type of base. As such, it draws aspects from both farming and trophy bases. You generally want to protect the Town Hall with your most powerful defenses.
Is farming good in clash of clans?
If you are a high level player, you should really consider farming on higher leagues with a strong army. The bonus is huge, with the right attack you can get up to 800k of Gold on a single attack. Definitely a great idea instead of using cheat troops on lower leagues.
What is the best layout for clash of clans?
‘ Clash of Clans ‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
Can I sell my CoC base?
Selling an account through PlayerAuctions can be a fun process and thousands of people visit our site every day to check the latest deals on Clash of Clans Accounts. Registration and offer-listing are 100% free. Post your CoC account up for sale (Still Free!)
What does a rushed base mean?
A rushed base is by definition a base that has a very low upgrade level of buildings and troops compared to the possible level the Town Hall you’re having is allowing you to have.
Who has the highest trophies in CoC?
Players Best Trophies Ranking
Is there a town hall 14?
TOWN HALL 14. Town Hall 14 will still have a Giga Inferno that can be upgraded 5 levels. However, when the Town Hall is destroyed, it’ll now drop a Poison Bomb that deals damage, slows enemy attacks and movement speed.
How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
Can you still farm in COC?
Yes, you can farm at any Town Hall level.