- 1 How does fs19 lease work?
- 2 Can you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do I return a leased car to fs19?
- 5 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 6 What cars can you get in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you sell buildings on Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 How do you sell Placeables in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Will there be another farming simulator?
- 11 How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
How does fs19 lease work?
Leasing is a great way to buy vehicles in Farming Simulator 19. Instead of buying a car or machine, you can “rent” it in the same purchase window – it will be a fixed fee plus the machine’s working time fee, charged at midnight, with the start of each new day.
Can you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 19?
Selling vehicles, machinery and yields in Farming Simulator 19 works in the same way as it did in the previous games. Move any of your vehicles/ machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do I return a leased car to fs19?
Re: Returning Leased Items Leasing through the vehicle shop requires an initial payment, followed by daily payments until the equipment is returned. I’m not sure if you can return them via the garage menu, but you can return them to the sell point / workshop at the vehicle shop.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What cars can you get in Farming Simulator 19?
Vehicles ( Farming Simulator 19 )
What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
Crops. In Farming Simulator 19 the player can grow plants such as: wheat, rye, oats, barley, rapeseed, corn, sunflower, soya, potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, poplar for chips and trees. In addition, you can also produce straw and grass, from which you can obtain hay and silage.
How do you sell buildings on Farming Simulator 19?
Yes you can sell them. Go to the shop and press “enter” and it will take you to all the tractors and buildings you own. Select it from there to sell. You can also sell buildings already placed on your property too at the start of the game.
How do you sell Placeables in Farming Simulator 19?
To sell placeables you go to shop “P” (if you are on PC). Then at the bottom of the window click “Garage”. Then scroll along until you see the object and click sell. It will then take you to the screen as if you were placing a placeable and go to the one you want to sell and click on it.
Will there be another farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too. A CGI reveal teaser trailer offers a small glimpse of the new game to come.
How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!