What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you get mods on fs17 Xbox one?
But with the latest Farming Simulator 17, mods will not only be available for PC players. Those, who use Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, will also have a full support for modding as FS 2017 supports mods on consoles. The Mod Hub will be the main source for modding in Farming Simulator 17.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.