- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you use the money mod?
- 4 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What crop is the most profitable?
- 6 How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
- 7 What key is strg on PC?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money =”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money =”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you use the money mod?
This Mod adds 1.000. 000 $ to your account by pressing the keys STRG + ALT + 9 or STRG + ALT + HONK in vehicles.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What key is strg on PC?
Some of special key inscriptions are changed to a graphical symbol (e.g. ⇪ Caps Lock is an upward arrow, ← Backspace a leftward arrow). Most of the other abbreviations are replaced by German abbreviations (thus e.g. “Ctrl” is translated to its German equivalent ” Strg “, for Steuerung).