- 1 How do I put money in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
- 4 How do I grow crops in farming simulator 15?
- 5 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 What do you do with cows in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 What do cows eat farming simulator 16?
- 8 How do you use the slurry tank in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 9 How do you fill the sprayer on farming simulator?
- 10 Where are the sheep in Farming Simulator 2015?
How do I put money in Farming Simulator 15?
Cheat Money in Farming Simulator 15
- Download your save game to your PC through the FS15 web interface.
- Open the.
- Use the search function in the editor to find ” money =”.
- Change the value inside the quotes here to your desired amount (For example: money =”1000000″ for a million dollars).
Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2015?
Filling can only occur at a blue Fertilizer Tank. There are two such tanks on each map: one at your farm, and the other at the Garden Center. They should be quite visible from a distance, due to their striking color. To fill the Fertilizer Sprayer, tow it right up next to the tank, and hit the refill button.
Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
Gold Coins can be found lying around in the Bjornholm map in Farming Simulator 15. There are exactly 100 coins on the map, which can be collected by walking over them, similarly to collecting eggs. After you collect 10 coins, the other 90 coins will show up on your map and minimap as fairly large gold dots.
How do I grow crops in farming simulator 15?
Take a tractor with a cultivator attached to it and place it on the edge of the field. Newer cultivators that have wider range, have to be spread [X] and lowered first. The implement is then ready for work. You do the cultivation yourself (use cruise control) or get a worker to do it [H].
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
The “max” version is at least 50 cows, which will give milk at the highest available level of productivity. Buying a new field, a mower and a trailer is a must. You will also need a baler (88Â 000$) and a mixer wagon (39Â 000$).
What do you do with cows in Farming Simulator 15?
Cows or Cattle are one of the three types of animals available in Farming Simulator 15. They are the most expensive and difficult to maintain, but also the most profitable. Cows generally produce Milk, but they can also be made to produce two different kinds of fertilizers (Manure and Slurry).
What do cows eat farming simulator 16?
They can be fed either with simple grass, hay, straw, hay and straw bales, and even a combination of everything. Their productivity increases when you feed them more hay or straw bales.
How do you use the slurry tank in Farming Simulator 2015?
To fill up, drive the Slurry Tanker up to one of these stationary tanks. You will get the option to “Refill”. Press the appropriate button to start the refilling process. Refilling will stop automatically if the Tanker is full, if the Slurry tank is empty, or if you drive the Tanker away from the Slurry tank.
How do you fill the sprayer on farming simulator?
To fill the Fertilizer Sprayer, tow it right up next to the pallet, and hit the refill button. Refilling will automatically stop when the tank is full or if sprayer is pulled away from the tank. Refilling can also be stopped manually by pressing the refill button again.
Where are the sheep in Farming Simulator 2015?
They’re kept outside the farm ( sheep icon on the map).
- When you buy sheep, they will appear on your farm automatically.
- To do that, drive near the trough so that the back of the loader faces it.