- 1 Where do I sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do I sell my straw on fs19?
- 4 What can I do with grass bales fs19?
- 5 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- 7 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 8 What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Where can I dump straw in fs19?
- 10 Is there a bale limit on FS 19?
- 11 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 12 Do grass bales rot in fs19?
Where do I sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Machines for collecting bales. To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines: Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
How do I sell my straw on fs19?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What can I do with grass bales fs19?
Wrapping. At any time, you may use a Bale Wrapper to turn your Grass bales into Silage bales.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
Use Tedders to get it – the available models differ only in their width. This machine scatters grass allowing it to wither – grass that wasn’t run over with tedders won’t turn into hay. Use Windrowers on hay. After that, you can collect hay with a baler or an auger wagon.
How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Where can I dump straw in fs19?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Is there a bale limit on FS 19?
All very interesting to someone that enjoys the baling side of the game. The issue is though the 200 bale limit for console. This comes into effect when you want to run a large inventory ie stacking bales in a shed or the requirement to run a inventory to get through the winter ie seasons.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Do grass bales rot in fs19?
Grass bales will gradually rot and disappear after two days, unless they are wrapped so that they become silage bales. Wrapped bales do not turn into silage immediately, but instead need some time to ferment.