- 1 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 2 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 What do you do after you harvest a field?
- 5 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 Can you sell a field in fs17?
- 9 How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 Can you attach a trailer to a harvester fs19?
- 11 How do you empty the harvester in Farming Simulator 16?
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What do you do after you harvest a field?
What Do Farmers Do After Harvest?
- Fieldwork: It’s a never-ending job.
- Spraying: Even though October may seem very late to be spraying, we actually sprayed right up until the 23rd.
- Equipment clean-up: The most miserable job of all of harvest comes after it is completed.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
Can you sell a field in fs17?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.
How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
There are 3 Sowing Machines available in the base game. More advanced Corn Sowing Machines also cultivate the soil as they sow, removing the need to pre-cultivate it. After four growing phases (about 21 hours of in-game time, at the “Fast” growing speed setting), Canola is ready to harvest.
Can you attach a trailer to a harvester fs19?
The game features a few types of auger wagons. Your combine harvester can also tow a semi- trailer. However, you can only use auger wagons. You won’t be able to do that with regular semi- trailers.
How do you empty the harvester in Farming Simulator 16?
drive a trailer up to the side of the harvestor. if not, you nedd to jump in the harvestor and extend the chute manually. line it up with the trailer and it’ll start emptying automatically.