- 1 What should I buy first in Farming Simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What is the best way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 4 How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What is the point of Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop fs19?
- 9 Can you walk in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 What do you do on farming simulator?
What should I buy first in Farming Simulator?
I recommend to start Farming Simulator 19 by getting two tractors. Depending on which difficulty you play (medium or hard), you get a different amount of money. However, a good tractor is important for every work you will do on your farm.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What is the best way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
You start with nothing; cash: $1,250,000. You also have a $250,000 bank loan. Please note that this loan is worth repaying quickly.
What is the point of Farming Simulator 17?
Farming Simulator 17 on Steam. Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Explore farming possibilities in a new North American environment. Drive over 250 farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including new brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What is the most profitable crop fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you walk in Farming Simulator 17?
At the start of the game you can walk into the highlighted question mark symbols to get gameplay information relevant to the location. More information is always available in the help menu. There is a silo at your farm where you can store your harvest temporarily.
What do you do on farming simulator?
Farming Simulator is a farming simulation video game series developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. The locations are based on American and European environments. Players are able to farm, breed livestock, grow crops and sell assets created from farming.