- 1 How do you sell wheat on farming simulator?
- 2 How do you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How much can you sell wheat for?
- 4 Can you mow wheat in fs19?
- 5 How do you sell wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 7 How long does it take for wheat to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 Can you sell a field in fs17?
- 9 How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you sell wheat on farming simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
No. You can edit the savegame if you don’t want to own them and have them available for missions, but you won’t get your money back. There was a bank mod in 15 that allowed you to sell fields, hopefully they will release it for 17 as well.
How much can you sell wheat for?
Many varieties of certified wheat seed are selling for $15-$20 per bushel. With wheat-for – grain only, you can do well with one bushel per acre (60 pounds per acre) IF you have a good seedbed and IF you plant on time and IF you do not plan to graze the wheat.
Can you mow wheat in fs19?
This mod allows it to harvest wheat, barley, oat, rye and triticale ( if installed in the map) within the last green growth state with a mower.
How do you sell wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
You have to drive the tractor onto a special spot, where you can unload it. After a short while, all the grain will be moved to a container and the money will appear on your account (on normal level of difficulty, it will be about 5600$).
Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
Harvested Barley can be stored in Tipper Trailers or offloaded into the Silo at the farm. It can be sold in a variety of locations on each map, for a variable price that depends on current market forces.
How long does it take for wheat to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
Can you sell a field in fs17?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.
How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 19?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.