- 1 How do I return a leased car to fs19?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What does lease mean in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you buy stuff on Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 Can you return leased equipment?
- 7 What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 What crop is the most profitable?
- 10 What cars can you get in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 What is the best map on Farming Simulator 19?
How do I return a leased car to fs19?
Re: Returning Leased Items Leasing through the vehicle shop requires an initial payment, followed by daily payments until the equipment is returned. I’m not sure if you can return them via the garage menu, but you can return them to the sell point / workshop at the vehicle shop.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What does lease mean in Farming Simulator 19?
Leasing is a great way to buy vehicles in Farming Simulator 19. Instead of buying a car or machine, you can “rent” it in the same purchase window – it will be a fixed fee plus the machine’s working time fee, charged at midnight, with the start of each new day.
How do you buy stuff on Farming Simulator 17?
Once the game has been saved, you can access it via Main Menu > Career > Select game. In each map of Farming Simulator 17 there is a farming equipment supplier where you can purchase vehicles and equipment. You can access it at any time by pressing. You still have to visit to pick up your purchases.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Can you return leased equipment?
Leasing lets you make smaller monthly payments, typically over a multiyear period instead of buying it all at once. At the end of the lease, you may return the equipment or buy it for a price that factors in appreciation and how much you paid over the life of the lease.
What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
Crops. In Farming Simulator 19 the player can grow plants such as: wheat, rye, oats, barley, rapeseed, corn, sunflower, soya, potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, poplar for chips and trees. In addition, you can also produce straw and grass, from which you can obtain hay and silage.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What cars can you get in Farming Simulator 19?
Vehicles ( Farming Simulator 19 )
What is the best map on Farming Simulator 19?
30 Best Maps To Try In Farming Simulator 19 (All Free)
- Mercury Farms.
- Westby Wisconsin Map.
- Old Family Farm.
- Canadian Farm Map.
- Hawke’s Bay NZ.
- Dalton Valley Farm.
- No Man’s Land.