- 1 Can you buy straw in FS17?
- 2 Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 Can you sell straw in fs19?
- 5 What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 How do you spread straw in Farming Simulator 19 cows?
- 8 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 10 Can straw be turned into silage?
Can you buy straw in FS17?
Re: Buying bales in FS17 Xbox one Th answer to your question is no. To get bales you will have to purchase either the round or the square baler and make your own. For straw bales which is required for cow feeding and cow and pig bedding you bale what is left after harvesting wheat or barley.
Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
Hay is dried-out grass (at least in theory). In Farming Simulator 17, all you have to do is to use a tedder (the cheapest model costs 11Â 000$). Hay is comfortably stored in a hayloft (90 000$), but can just lie on the field after teddering (new grass will grow underneath).
Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
Can you sell straw in fs19?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
A Mixer Wagon is an Implement in Farming Simulator 17 whose main purpose is to create Power Food – a type of food eaten by Cows to increase their productiveness. The Mixer Wagon automatically mixes these together, producing Power Food, which the machine can dump straight into the cows’ Feeding Trough.
Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 17?
Coldborough Park – sellpoint is at Chantry Farm, right across from the silage pit. You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
How do you spread straw in Farming Simulator 19 cows?
Fill a loading wagon with straw and back it up to the feed trough, and it should just load it right in. Same with grass.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Can straw be turned into silage?
While I agree that straw is generally considered a nutritionless byproduct, it is in fact used for silage in some parts of the world. The process described below explains how the nutritive value of straw can be enhanced.