- 1 Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 Where do you dump silage in Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 How do you harvest grass on farming simulator?
- 4 What can you do with grass fs17?
- 5 How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 7 How do you sell silage?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 9 What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 How do you use the lawn mower in Farming Simulator?
Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the ” Unload ” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Where do you dump silage in Farming Simulator 15?
To sell Silage, it must be dumped into the Fliegl receptacles next to the dome-shaped structures at the Biogas Plant. Both receptacles are treated as the same selling point, so it doesn’t matter which one is used.
How do you harvest grass on farming simulator?
Grass is harvested with a special machine called a Mower. An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon.
What can you do with grass fs17?
Primarily, grass is used as animal feed. It can be dried up to receive hay, or placed into concrete prisms to be processed into ensilage. Both products will work well as feed.
How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
How do you sell silage?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant. Besides money, the Biogas Plant will also give you digestate – a natural fertilizer.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
A Mixer Wagon is an Implement in Farming Simulator 17 whose main purpose is to create Power Food – a type of food eaten by Cows to increase their productiveness. The Mixer Wagon automatically mixes these together, producing Power Food, which the machine can dump straight into the cows’ Feeding Trough.
How do you use the lawn mower in Farming Simulator?
Attach a “Center” mower to the front of the tractor, a Pöttinger Novacat X8 ED “Double” mower at the back, and then attach a “Variable” mower to the Double mower, and set it to cut as far out to one side as possible.