- 1 Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
- 2 How do you sell fields on Farming Simulator 2017?
- 3 How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 How much can you sell wheat for?
- 5 What do you need to harvest wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 7 Where can I sell straw on Farming Simulator 2017?
- 8 Can you sell fields in farm sim 17?
- 9 How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Where is the shop in Farming Simulator 16?
Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you sell fields on Farming Simulator 2017?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.
How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
If you want to sell a machine, you can do it remotely. Select the store and choose Garage in the lower part of the screen. It’s obvious that the selling price will be much lower that the buying one.
How much can you sell wheat for?
Many varieties of certified wheat seed are selling for $15-$20 per bushel. With wheat-for – grain only, you can do well with one bushel per acre (60 pounds per acre) IF you have a good seedbed and IF you plant on time and IF you do not plan to graze the wheat.
What do you need to harvest wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
Wheat. Requires: cultivator, seeder, harvester with a header for grain; Usage: as food for: chicken and pigs, chaff for compost (after using a special harvester); Special characteristics: leaves straw which can be collected – you can either sell it or use for animal bedding (pigs and cows).
Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
Harvested Barley can be stored in Tipper Trailers or offloaded into the Silo at the farm. It can be sold in a variety of locations on each map, for a variable price that depends on current market forces.
Where can I sell straw on Farming Simulator 2017?
You can get the name of the sell points for a commodity on the Prices screen, and then go find them on the map. For straw, its usually the red barn, which will usually be on the farm somewhere.
Can you sell fields in farm sim 17?
Is there any way to sell fields?? No. You can edit the savegame if you don’t want to own them and have them available for missions, but you won’t get your money back.
How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 19?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
Where is the shop in Farming Simulator 16?
Purchase Shops Tap on your map (located at the upper right corner), and tap on the shops ‘ icon and check on the prices. It is recommended that you check the prices frequently to determine which crop to plant and harvest.