- 1 Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 2 Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 3 How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 4 How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 How does a straw blower work?
- 7 Is there a square bale wrapper fs17?
- 8 How does bale wrapper work?
- 9 How do you support bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 Where do u sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 12 How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
Coldborough Park – sellpoint is at Chantry Farm, right across from the silage pit. You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
Grass harvesting is possible using only a mower and a loading wagon. You can install a front mower [make sure that your tractor allows it] (Pottinger Novacat 301 ED – 11 000$) and a back trailer, to gather the mowed grass. In case of more portions, you need to divide the process into two stages: mowing and gathering.
How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
How does a straw blower work?
The purpose of a Straw Blower is to turn the Bales loaded into it into loose Straw. It has no other function. Once a bale is properly placed inside the storage bay of the machine, the Straw Blower can unload loose Straw directly into an Animal Pen, increasing the amount of Straw in the pen.
Is there a square bale wrapper fs17?
Farming Simulator 17 only features one model of Bale Wrapper in the base game, which can only work with Round bales of Grass or Hay. This gives an incentive to create Round Bales, since they are otherwise less desirable than Square Bales.
How does bale wrapper work?
The bale is placed on the wrappers saddle or table and is driven forward by a push ram allowing the producers to consecutively wrap each bale into one long tube. This also allows for producers to save time and money in the process, by eliminating the need for an extra working hand and save on plastic wrap costs.
How do you support bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
Where do u sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant.
How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass is harvested with a special machine called a Mower. An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon.