- 1 Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
- 3 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 What does the government subsidy do in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
- 6 How do you get wool in Farming Simulator 16?
- 7 How do you make chaff in fs16?
Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
Gold Coins can be found lying around in the Bjornholm map in Farming Simulator 15. There are exactly 100 coins on the map, which can be collected by walking over them, similarly to collecting eggs. After you collect 10 coins, the other 90 coins will show up on your map and minimap as fairly large gold dots.
What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money =”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money =”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
What does the government subsidy do in Farming Simulator 19?
It gives you free money (aka government subsidy ) every in-game hour. My bad on that, I grabbed the fist link on google as reference. If you’re on PC, you can edit the XML file to change the amount of money it gives, as well.
What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
Sell all your starter grains – Every time you begin a new game you’ll start with 5’000 Wheat, Canola, Corn, Sugarbeet, and Potato. Sell all of it for quite a bit more starting cash.
How do you get wool in Farming Simulator 16?
To make wool all you have to do is feed your sheep. Your sheep can be fed with either grass, hay, straw, hay and straw bales, and even a combination of everything. Their productivity increases when you feed them more hay or straw bales.
How do you make chaff in fs16?
The most efficient way of producing Chaff is by shredding Corn. After that, shredding Grass that has already been mowed, and/or Straw in the wake of another harvester, is a close second. Shredding other crops, including un-mowed Grass, is the least cost-effective option.