- 1 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you get fertilizer on farming simulator?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you fertilize a farm?
- 5 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Is solid or liquid fertilizer better FS19?
- 8 Where can I fill my FS19 sprayer?
- 9 How do you fill a sprayer on farming simulator?
- 10 How do you fill the gas tank on Farming Simulator 2019?
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you get fertilizer on farming simulator?
You can choose whether they are supposed to get it from digestate tank, slurry tank or a manure heap, and from which husbandry – pigs or cows. Otherwise, if the automatic fill option is enabled, all used fertilizer will be bought for money.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you fertilize a farm?
Tips for applying fertilizer correctly and efficiently
- Right source. Match your fertilizer type to crop needs.
- Right time. Make nutrients available when crops need them.
- Right rate. Match the amount of nutrient to crop needs and make decisions based on soil nutrient supply and plant demand.
- Right place.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Is solid or liquid fertilizer better FS19?
Solid Fertilizer is not a cheap option, but requires virtually no infrastructure and little equipment, and is also more cost-efficient than Liquid Fertilizer, at least in the current version of the game (due to bugs). This amount should be enough to fertilize a medium-sized field.
Where can I fill my FS19 sprayer?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you fill a sprayer on farming simulator?
To fill the Fertilizer Sprayer, tow it right up next to the pallet, and hit the refill button. Refilling will automatically stop when the tank is full or if sprayer is pulled away from the tank. Refilling can also be stopped manually by pressing the refill button again.
How do you fill the gas tank on Farming Simulator 2019?
To fill it up, you need to enter it: Place your player on the tank and press E. Fill it up at a gas -station with Key R. After its filled up, you can refuel your vehicles with Key R.