How do you clean sheep in Farming Simulator 19?
- You need to be sure that the area around your pasture is clean. Collect hay/grass with any of the shovel attachments (you can use a front loader).
- Sheep don’t need straw as bedding.
Where do you sell wool in Farming Simulator 17?
Wool Production. As long as Sheep are fed (see above), they will produce Wool. This material can be sold at the Spinnery for a profit.
How do you take care of animals in farming simulator 19?
- Feed available in the shop. In the shop you will get bales of hay, straw or silage as well as mixed feeds.
- Animal pens. Before starting each husbandry you have to buy a place ( animal pen) where you will keep it.
- Cleaning up. Clean up if you want to keep your production at a high level.
- Water. Your animals also need water.
How do you clean the chicken coop in Farming Simulator 19?
The chickens only need food to live on: wheat. Pour them out of the trailer at the marked spot, to the right of the gate. In a smaller chicken coop you will leave 1000l of food, in a large 5000l. A shovel mounted to the tractor with front loader is sufficient for cleaning.