- 1 What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator 17?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 5 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What can you grow in Farming Simulator?
- 8 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 What is a seed to a farmer?
- 10 What do you plant seeds with in Farming Simulator 17?
What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator 17?
Withered crops will turn grey. If you let your plants stay in the field for too long, they will wither. You can’t do anything with them: the field must be plowed or cultivated and sown.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What can you grow in Farming Simulator?
In this game, you can choose to grow all the crops available in Farming Simulator 15, plus a few new sorts of crops:
- Soybeans (new)
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.
What is a seed to a farmer?
Generally speaking, seed farmers grow a crops in a way that optimizes the quantity and quality of its seed for the purpose of selling it to other farmers and gardeners.
What do you plant seeds with in Farming Simulator 17?
Use a seeder to spread the seed across the entire field. Remember – not all the seeders can all the crop: potatoes require a special machine, and corn, sunflower and beetroot require a separate seeder.