- 1 What is a header trailer used for?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How do you add a header to a trailer?
- 4 What is header and trailer in networking?
- 5 What does a header do in farming?
- 6 What is the biggest harvester in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Can you attach a trailer to a harvester in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you give water to your animals in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 What crop is the most profitable?
What is a header trailer used for?
Header trailers, also known as “ header transports” or “haulers,” are used to transport combine headers, draper and grain platforms, corn heads, and other implements on- or off-highway.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
How do you add a header to a trailer?
Loading a Header onto a Header Trailer is very simple if you have a Harvester present at the loading location:
- Attach the Header to the Harvester normally.
- Drive the Harvester so that the header is perfectly aligned with the Header Trailer.
- Drive forward until the Header is directly above the Header Trailer.
What is header and trailer in networking?
A header contains information which is attached to the front of data, while a trailer is information attached to the tail end.
What does a header do in farming?
A Header is an Implement that can be mounted on the front of a Harvester, enabling it to cut Crops or perform other crop-related activities. Each type can only be fitted on one specific type of Harvester, and performs a unique function when used. Harvesting Headers. Mounted only on Harvesters.
What is the biggest harvester in Farming Simulator 19?
Here is a top 10 of the best harvesters on Farming Simulator 19!
- FENDT IDEAL 10T. Agro Tonho offers the biggest harvester from fendt, the ideal 10T.
- AGCO Rotary Pack.
- FiatAgri 3500AL.
- New Holland TC 57.
- Claas Mega Pack.
- John Deere X9.
- John Deere 9400 – 9500.
- Claas Lexion 600 Serie V2.
Can you attach a trailer to a harvester in Farming Simulator 19?
Your combine harvester can also tow a semi- trailer. However, you can only use auger wagons.
How do you give water to your animals in Farming Simulator 19?
To transport water, you must use special tanks. You’ll find them in the Animals tab of the store. These include: Joskin Aquatrans 7300 S (9500$) and Lizard MKS 8 and MKS 32, which can also transport milk, hence their high price (25 000$ and 68 000$).
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.