- 1 How do you turn straw into silage?
- 2 What does a forage harvester do in fs17?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
- 5 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 6 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 7 How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you make chaff?
- 9 What does a forage harvester cut?
- 10 What can you do with chaff fs17?
- 11 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 12 How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
How do you turn straw into silage?
To make straw silage, fresh plants are tightly packed in the airtight container, and the sugar contained in the raw materials is converted into organic acids (mainly lactic acid) via the anaerobic fermentation of microorganisms (mainly lactobacillus).
What does a forage harvester do in fs17?
A Forage Harvester is a type of Vehicle in Farming Simulator 17. The primary purpose of a Forage Harvester is to collect Chaff, but it can also collect other types of materials – all of which a normal Harvester cannot collect.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
Baling technology allows you to collect hay, grass or straw, turn them into balers, and wrap them. This gives you bales which are convenient to load, transport, and store.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass is harvested with a special machine called a Mower. An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon.
How do you make chaff?
The most efficient way of producing Chaff is by shredding Corn. After that, shredding Grass that has already been mowed, and/or Straw in the wake of another harvester, is a close second.
What does a forage harvester cut?
A forage harvester — also known as a silage harvester, forager or chopper — is a farm implement that harvests forage plants to make silage. Silage is grass, corn or hay, which has been chopped into small pieces, and compacted together in a storage silo, silage bunker, or in silage bags.
What can you do with chaff fs17?
When installed on a Forage Harvester, it can be used to cut down Corn fields and produce Chaff. Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Instead, it must be dumped into a Silage Bunker, compressed by a large vehicle, and then fermented for several hours – at which point it becomes Silage.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.