- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 What is the train for in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How do you customize your tractor in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 How do you attach a front end loader in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you dump wheat in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 How do you empty the grain tank in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 What crop is the most profitable?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What is the train for in Farming Simulator 17?
Farming Simulator 17 – Basic Training: Using the Train to Gather Grain. This is a basic guide to using the train for gathering crops from the field and delivering them to where they are to be stored or sold. Based on Goldcrest Valley.
How do you customize your tractor in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. Go back to the shop, to where you sell. Park the tractor up in the zone and click to sell and in there you can modify.
How do you attach a front end loader in Farming Simulator 19?
Go to the shop, but go to the trigger that you normally use for selling, select “customise” select add front loader. If you have a workshop on your farm you can customise it there also.
How do you dump wheat in Farming Simulator 2019?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you empty the grain tank in Farming Simulator 17?
drive a trailer up to the side of the harvestor. if not, you nedd to jump in the harvestor and extend the chute manually. line it up with the trailer and it’ll start emptying automatically.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.