- 1 How long does it take to grow crops in farming simulator 17?
- 2 What is the best time to harvest in fs19?
- 3 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
- 6 Do you need to plow after every harvest fs19?
- 7 How do you harvest on farming simulator?
- 8 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 What crop is the most profitable?
- 12 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
How long does it take to grow crops in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What is the best time to harvest in fs19?
The harvest takes place when the plant reaches its last growth stage – that’s when it turns a characteristic yellow color. A combine with a maize / sunflower harvesting module. Harvesters are used for harvesting. All grains use the same type of harvester, with sunflower and maize requiring a suitable module.
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
Re: Ready to harvest doesn’t matter. unless you have plant withering on and if gets past that last stage you call red you will lose that crop
Do you need to plow after every harvest fs19?
Plowing is recommended after each crop of maize, potatoes, beet and reed: if you don’t plow the field, the yield will be reduced by 15%. If you play at balanced difficulty, plowing is required every third crop to maintain soil fertility.
How do you harvest on farming simulator?
You will need a harvester with the right attachment (a special one for a given model and type of crop – icons are listed next to each of them). A harvester moves slowly and stores crop until it is full. When that happens, use a vehicle with a semitrailer, and collect your crop.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
How do you harvest canola in Farming Simulator 17?
There are 3 Sowing Machines available in the base game. More advanced Corn Sowing Machines also cultivate the soil as they sow, removing the need to pre-cultivate it. After four growing phases (about 21 hours of in-game time, at the “Fast” growing speed setting), Canola is ready to harvest.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.