- 1 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 2 How do you harvest on farming simulator?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 7 Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
- 8 What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Will there be another farming simulator?
- 10 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 What crop is the most profitable?
- 12 What is the most profitable crop fs19?
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you harvest on farming simulator?
You will need a harvester with the right attachment (a special one for a given model and type of crop – icons are listed next to each of them). A harvester moves slowly and stores crop until it is full. When that happens, use a vehicle with a semitrailer, and collect your crop.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
Re: Ready to harvest doesn’t matter. unless you have plant withering on and if gets past that last stage you call red you will lose that crop
What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
After each harvest, the fertility of soil returns to its basic level. You can fertilize the field before the sowing/planting stage. You can only fertilize again at each subsequent plant growth stage.
Will there be another farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too. A CGI reveal teaser trailer offers a small glimpse of the new game to come.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What is the most profitable crop fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.