- 1 What is the difference between farming and trophy base?
- 2 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 3 What are the different types of COC bases?
- 4 What is the best layout for CoC?
- 5 How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
- 6 What is an engineered COC base?
- 7 How big is the COC grid?
- 8 Is farming good in COC?
What is the difference between farming and trophy base?
Trophy base:- This base is designed for defence to gain trophy. In this base you don’t like loot, you just have focused on Trophy … ( pushing base also called it!) Farming base:- This base designed for Protecting your gained trophies …
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What are the different types of COC bases?
There are two main types of bases used in Clash of Clans, the defensive or “Trophy” base and the “Farming” base. A third type, the “Hybrid”, has features of both. The first type, and the most common, is the defensive base.
What is the best layout for CoC?
‘ Clash of Clans ‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
What is an engineered COC base?
Engineered Bases are villages with very low-level defenses (or no defenses at all – defenseless villages) with high-level troops, Heroes and Town Hall. • The point of these villages is to have a base with low defenses and high offenses to create a small advantage on Clan Wars, matching against an easier clan.
How big is the COC grid?
The best core you can have is 6 x 6 tiles or 3 x 3 tiles (if you are looking for symmetry). Now what goes into that core is what is most important. Your whole design will fail if you have a bad core because it is the core which holds the base together.
Is farming good in COC?
This is widely considered to be the ideal range for farming, as it allows you to get significant amounts of resources without coming across enemies who are too powerful. If you have very good troops and a strong base you can climb up to 2000-2500 trophies because there you usually find more loot especially dark elixir.