- 1 Where do you sell bales on farming simulator?
- 2 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Where can I sell straw on Farming Simulator 2017?
- 5 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- 6 Can you bale grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 8 What do you need for cows in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can you sell hay?
- 10 How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you sell bales on farming simulator?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
Hay is dried-out grass (at least in theory). In Farming Simulator 17, all you have to do is to use a tedder (the cheapest model costs 11Â 000$). Hay is comfortably stored in a hayloft (90 000$), but can just lie on the field after teddering (new grass will grow underneath).
Where can I sell straw on Farming Simulator 2017?
You can get the name of the sell points for a commodity on the Prices screen, and then go find them on the map. For straw, its usually the red barn, which will usually be on the farm somewhere.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
Can you bale grass in Farming Simulator 19?
An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon. It can also be Baled or picked up by a Loader, and can even be automatically harvested into a Tipper using a properly-equipped Forage Harvester.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
What do you need for cows in Farming Simulator 19?
While any amount of Grass, Hay, Silage or Total Mixed Ration is available in the Pasture, along with any amount of Water, cows will consume the best available food and produce a certain quantity of Milk.
Can you sell hay?
You can expect the market for hay to be very different among horse owners, beef producers and dairy producers. For example, horse owners tend to be more willing to pay a premium price for high quality than beef producers. Most states only allow farmers to sell hay produced in state.
How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And Tricks
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.