- 1 How do I sell my crops in farming simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where do you sell corn in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 5 Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
- 6 Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What is the best crop in fs19?
- 8 What crop is the most profitable?
- 9 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2019?
How do I sell my crops in farming simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft. You can monitor current prices on an ongoing basis.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Where do you sell corn in Farming Simulator 17?
Harvested Corn can be stored in Tipper Trailers or offloaded into the Silo at the farm. It can be sold in a variety of locations on each map, for a variable price that depends on current market forces.
How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2017?
If you want to sell a machine, you can do it remotely. Select the store and choose Garage in the lower part of the screen. It’s obvious that the selling price will be much lower that the buying one.
Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
Go to the Wool sale point. Open the big garage door on the blue building at the back of the lot (adjacent to the Wool sign). Set the cotton bale on the concrete floor just inside the garage door.
Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator 19?
Woodchips. You can place trees directly into the machine selling woodchips in the lumber mill. Woodchips can be acquired from any trees, bigger or smaller, or from branches.
What is the best crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)