- 1 How do you sell silage on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do I sell silage fs19?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 4 What can I do with silage fs19?
- 5 How do you make silage?
- 6 Can you sell manure in fs20?
- 7 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
- 8 What do cows eat in Farming Simulator 15?
- 9 Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 10 How do you use silage?
- 11 How do you feed silage to cows fs19?
How do you sell silage on Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant. Besides money, the Biogas Plant will also give you digestate – a natural fertilizer.
How do I sell silage fs19?
To sell silage, unload it into the tank in front of silos. Use a front loader to move silage into the tall tank – you will receive the money at midnight.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What can I do with silage fs19?
Silage can be used a feed for cows or can be sold at a sell point or to the biogas plant. It is very profitable and there’s lots of ways to make it. Silage is also a primary component in Total Mixed Ration but can be fed to cows directly too.
How do you make silage?
The 10 steps to making quality silage are: • harvest the forage when excess to feed requirements and high in quality • wilt the forage to 30% DM • add a fermentable substrate at ensiling • chop the forage into short lengths (1–3 cm) before ensiling • compact the forage as tightly as possible • complete the entire
Can you sell manure in fs20?
Re: Selling Slurry & Manure IOS FS2020 The bio gas plant turns chafe into fertilizer and silage. You can get it from the stations at the bio gas plant but it doesn’t sell them either.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
The “max” version is at least 50 cows, which will give milk at the highest available level of productivity. Buying a new field, a mower and a trailer is a must. You will also need a baler (88Â 000$) and a mixer wagon (39Â 000$).
What do cows eat in Farming Simulator 15?
Cows may be fed any of three different substances: Grass, Silage, or Total Mixed Ration.
Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
How do you use silage?
Silage is pasture grass that has been ‘pickled’. It is a method used to preserve the pasture for cows and sheep to eat later when natural pasture isn’t good, like in the dry season. The grasses are cut and then fermented to keep as much of the nutrients (such as sugars and proteins) as possible.
How do you feed silage to cows fs19?
Simply add bales or ingredients in loose form and, when attached to a tractor, mix them. Then you can serve a delicious food to the cows and enjoy a high productivity. It is also worth provide the cows with bedding in the form of straw, they’ll then provide manure.